Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Your happiness is before you, not behind you! Cherish it.



This one is Fortune Cookie Philosophy 101. Don’t dread the future and don’t get stuck in the past (grasshopper). Look forward to the future is a great attitude builder, because regardless of how miserable you are you can always make yourself think it could get better tomorrow. Except of course when your husband’s ex-wife is a sour unhappy person that knows only conflict and hate. But I digress, my point is, that sometimes some things in the future one can look forward to because they don’t change. This means you don’t have to worry about them sucker punching you in any way.

The past is gone. There is nothing you can do about it so might as well refuse to go back and lets say relive the moments in your youth when you had a fast metabolism. I tried looking at the past for the happiness of fast metabolic calorie burning days, but it only left me sad and hungry. So if I should look towards the future for my happiness instead of behind me (where I can only see the shadow of my rear end) -which reminds me it is going to be a very cold winter- In my future I can see a new pair of jeans a bit bigger than the ones I have now, and also shoes to go with them and of course some new t-shirts and a purse to ‘tie’ my new look together.

I feel better already.

Thanks fortune cookie!



Here is my word in Chinese Good Weather which is made of three characters.

No comments:


Blog Archive