Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lucky you made this choice. Everything comes out for the best.



What a reassuring sentiment cookie except that I have no idea what you are referring to. We are about to hire a new baby sitter and she seemed wonderful to me. A bit too chatty which might drive me wild but wonderful nonetheless. She has about ten references which I am in the middle of checking. So far all I have are voice mail messages back and forth. I am pretty certain we are going to hire her so I am wondering if the cookie has already approved of our choice. We shall see. I also decided that I would buy some pre-made rotisserie chicken tonight because I was running late for cooking dinner. That was a good choice. I didn’t stop there. Instead of just steaming the green beans, I actually cooked them longer and wow! what a difference. That really worked out for the best.



The Chinese word I learned is Good Friend. That is also a good word to know.

No comments:


Blog Archive