Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Clear your mental, emotional and psychic space and you’ll see.



Oh Geez! I think I am getting close to discovering the meaning of my life! Thanks oh wise cookie! Something is clearly at work and I am on the brink of discovery. I just need to find a way to zone out into some clear thinking space. I know! After I do the laundry I will mediate slowly feeling the breath come in and out of my..

No wait! I have to leave the laundry in the dryer because I have that parent teacher conference to go to and right after that I need to meet the plumber at the house. But after that, after that I will be able to spend some quality time getting familiar with clearing my mind. Oh-oh. I can’t. I promised my daughter I would spend some quality mother daughter time with her to find the perfect gift for her sisters. Then it is dinner time and then kitchen cleaning and then I put the little one to bed and then I check in with my husband and tuck the other kids to bed.

Now.... now I can get to visualize the spare space in my brain. In the darkness of my room with the pillow softly cradling my head, embracing my neck and shoulders in a familiar warmth. Now I can focus on opening my thought passages. Now I can work to see what is...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.



My word was: Very comfortable. Indeed!

No comments:


Blog Archive