Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finish your works on hand. Don’t be greedy



Again with the greed and finishing works. I don’t get this one and I refuse to give it any time. I told you cookie, I am not enlightened enough. I had to go to the back of the previous fortune to deduce it didn’t apply to me, but now this again? What kind of sick twisted game are you playing with my destiny. I didn’t know fortune cookies were supposed to torture people. Thanks a lot!



Oh, my word in Chinese today: Thank you. And guess what? I didn’t even need for you to tell me that because my kid’s see and say toy of languages of the world says thank you in Chinese. Even my toddler can say it, so thanks for not a whole bunch.

PS. Here is a blogger who encountered a particularly evil fortune. She also found another site that has evil fortune cookies. What is the world coming to?

No comments:


Blog Archive